We have the Blender.org helicopter and classroom scene attached at the bottom of the page if you don't want to create a scene from scratch.
In addition, you can grab free assets from:
As well as the freebie section at commercial sites like
If you use a free asset, and you find a bug, please link us to the scene or asset you used. It would help us so much!
We're very excited to be allowed to share Christophe Seux' Classroom scene for Blender. Some of you may recall that Christophe is the creator of the little short called Deconcerto, which you can view here
The AMD Radeon ProRender team has converted the classroom to RPR materials and lights to demonstrate the render plugin's capabilities, and you can download it at the bottom of the page. If you want to continue using the file once Radeon ProRender is out of beta, you need to adhere to the file's Creative Commons license, which is as follows:
Website content license
Unless specified otherwise, the content on this website is available to share and use under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license.
Attribution: Blender Foundation – www.blender.org
Artwork created with Blender on this site might require crediting of the artists too – this then is clearly marked as such.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
It's license file can be found at:
The original file can be found: