Radeon ProRender for Solidworks Feature list per May 2nd, 2017
- Viewport Integration means you can work with Radeon ProRender in real time with physically accurate raytracing, so you can see your changes as you make them.
- Render quality presets.
- Control over frame completion and rendering with the ability to set render pass limits.
- Animation support. Create video output by rendering a sequence of motion study frames.
- Interactive Tone mapping support. Simple, Linear, Non Linear, White balance, Color Temperature, Gamma Correction, while rendering.
- Assign local resources GPU and CPU.
- Built on OpenCL™, it's Hardware Agnostic, so it runs on virtually any hardware, including any combination of GPUs and CPUs.Viewport Integration means you can work with Radeon ProRender in real time with physically accurate raytracing, so you can see your changes as you make them.
- Solidworks appearances are translated to the equivalent Radeon ProRender physically based materials.
- A large library of sw high quality materials is supported.
- Physically correct materials and lighting allow you to make true design decisions with global illumination.
- Interactive material updates.
- Automatic UV generation*
- Ability to create/edit/apply Radeon ProRender materials.
- Display states and Configurations. Create different looks of your scene and switch between them.
- Emissive and photometric lighting, as well as lights from HDRI environments, let you blend a scene in with its surroundings.
- Supports standard lights.
- Emissive materials to allow any geometry to emit light.
- Support HDRI environment mapping and lighting.
- Ground plane shadows and reflections.
- Background Image support
- Interactive viewport cameras*
- Orbit mode to move the camera around the object through the render window.
- Depth of Field (DOF) support.
- Installer and support for SolidWorks 2017
- Shading system integrated with SolidWorks Appearances.
- Lighting system integrated with SolidWorks Lights.